rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent - Where to settle?

Location independent - Where to settle?

Quote: (09-07-2018 01:02 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Banging a new 7 every four or five days is not sustainable even in Ukraine in my opinion. You might be able to do it for a month but not longer. Doing that would mean u have to go on so many dates and always keep building your pipeline. Unless you look really good and get lots of Tinder action you would need to daygame and nightgame to keep a pipeline going. And even then going on these dates and boring walks and talking with these girls the same all the time would burn you out in the long run. Furthermore as many members I talked to confirmed and which I have experienced too banging 7s is getting much more challenging even in Ukraine. Because of social media girls have plenty of options and also Ukrainian guys are catching up.

As for having a relationship with an 8+ I think your bankroll is just not high enough. 8+ girls have expectations in Ukraine. It does not mean that these girls are gold diggers but they want to get invited to a fancy dinner places here and then, want to do trips to Paris etc etc. If you cant provide this they will just move on. They might be even happier to be single because they think they deserve better.

One last point. Have you been in Kiev between November and April? It is a different kind of city. You would really need to be able to handle winter and cold temperatures if you want to be in EE during that period.

This is spot on. I would pick somewhere like LA/SEA over Ukraine if staying where you are and either saving up more money or increasing income isn't an option. You will be cutting massive corners by having such a small budget which will give you a worse experience both in life and with women.

The downside to Ukraine is the girls will waste way more of your time and the time you spend to land a girl will be much higher than SEA/LA. The more time you spend getting fucked around by girls and chasing the less time you will be able to work and your income will suffer.

Messages In This Thread