rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent - Where to settle?

Location independent - Where to settle?

Quote: (09-07-2018 07:21 AM)ActaNonVerba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 01:02 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2018 03:27 PM)diego69 Wrote:  

My criteria are:
1. Quality pussy either long term relationship with 8+ or short term/ONS with 7+ on regular basis (Lets say every 4-5 days at least) ages: 20-30

Banging a new 7 every four or five days is not sustainable even in Ukraine in my opinion. You might be able to do it for a month but not longer. Doing that would mean u have to go on so many dates and always keep building your pipeline. Unless you look really good and get lots of Tinder action you would need to daygame and nightgame to keep a pipeline going. And even then going on these dates and boring walks and talking with these girls the same all the time would burn you out in the long run. Furthermore as many members I talked to confirmed and which I have experienced too banging 7s is getting much more challenging even in Ukraine. Because of social media girls have plenty of options and also Ukrainian guys are catching up.

As for having a relationship with an 8+ I think your bankroll is just not high enough. 8+ girls have expectations in Ukraine. It does not mean that these girls are gold diggers but they want to get invited to a fancy dinner places here and then, want to do trips to Paris etc etc. If you cant provide this they will just move on. They might be even happier to be single because they think they deserve better.

One last point. Have you been in Kiev between November and April? It is a different kind of city. You would really need to be able to handle winter and cold temperatures if you want to be in EE during that period.

Agreed. In my opinion a lay every 4-5 days is unrealistic and you aim too high. It could only cause disappointment on a longer term. If you don't plan on having a LTR I wouldn't consider second tier Russia or the entire Russian Federation altogether. Ukraine as well. Although quality is high, regular ONS not something easily attainable, with Ukraine a bit easier compared to Russia (also depends on your level of gaming of course so I can't generalize too much).

I've lived in Chisinau for 5 months. There are supposed to be 500k people living there but it feels like a small town. I think second tier cities in Poland feel much bigger and are much better. Lower quality than FSU but easier lays and more fun to live there. More things to do and such, which is important as well. And better attitude. Polish women are more open and friendlier. Not only the weather in Ukraine and Russia is cold, the women are as well. They're Ice Queens. Personally I love it but it's not for everyone. Thus Poland feels like a warm bath every now and then whenever I return from the FSU. I would consider Poland if I were you. Just avoid Warsaw. A city with no charm. I don't think Poland changed that much.

As stated above I plan different game strategy when living in a place.
Been to Chisinau few years back, its was ok but cannot compete with Ukraine in talent, interest and easiness of girls.
In Russia I felt alone, even in cities with hardly any foreigners still foreigner value is not high. Still Russia is huge, I never been in southern cities like Rostov or Krasnodar, there might be better vibe there.
I agree about Poland, I used to spend a lot of time there, but to get young 8 or even 7 become harder with years. Any specific city that lets say is less westernized? normally cities without airport (or very small like Lodz) are still OK.

Messages In This Thread