rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent - Where to settle?

Location independent - Where to settle?

Quote: (09-07-2018 02:25 AM)Nikola Jokic Wrote:  

Croatia
I've spent some time in Zagreb and indeed talent was great but couldn't even get a decent date, in general I think Balkan is hard, specifically for my look.

Quote: (09-07-2018 06:44 AM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

What do you do?
Trade.

Quote: (09-07-2018 07:10 AM)Wander Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 03:41 AM)Ceasar Wrote:  

I guess your low income points toward Ukraine.

But, I think the ideal situation is not to settle anywhere. But rather to have a set seasonal migration pattern. EE in summer, and then Asia/Latin America in the winter.

Belarus would also be a good choice from May to October, and then spend november to April in Asia/LA. Or Minsk until the end of the year, and then 3 months in Asia/LA.

I have tried this, fun for a while but you eventually end up craving your own base where you can keep all your stuff, somewhere to call home. And also girls will want someone who is stable and mostly in one place, unless you want to take her with you.

Indeed I also considered seasonal migration but as noted by wander I need a home, a base and show stability for the girl.

Messages In This Thread