rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia vs. Peru vs. Ecuador! Need help choosing?

Colombia vs. Peru vs. Ecuador! Need help choosing?

@dulceacido agreed, for me BA is #1 without thinking twice. Read my last post again.. I wouldn’t argue that. But I’ll take a tier one backpacking city - cuzco or antigua- over s tier 3 ordinary city any day of the week. Also, your perception of hostel girls maybe applies to many hostels, but Cuzco, and less so Antigua, is an exception. Cuzco is on everyone’s bucket list and the hostels there- wild rover and Loki- have public bars. What hot girl do you know that doesn’t have that basic bitch Macchu Pichu photo on their IG? Where do you think they partied in Cuzco?

Antigua I’m maybe biased... I was going to meet up with a russian and a quebecois at a bar and ended up hooking up with a twin and 4 way kissing the twins and the Russian, so maybe my brain is skewed. But antigua is a really fun city and Guatemala has a ton to offer.

Messages In This Thread