rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia vs. Peru vs. Ecuador! Need help choosing?

Colombia vs. Peru vs. Ecuador! Need help choosing?

Quote: (09-08-2018 07:22 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

For the most part, there are extremely gorgeous exceptions but, the girls of Ecuador are not attractive at all. I'm not talking about Miss Ecuador. I'm talking about the grand majority.

The everyday run-of-the-mill chicks in Perú are certainly a step up from Ecuador, but still kind of "not so attractive," in my opinion, especially outside the large metropolitan areas.

I hadn't considered the potential to game on a basically endless supply of Machu Picchu tourist, though. That has potential.

And, just to concur with some of the others, it's not realistic to think if you're going to be living and working in Chia that you'll be gaming in Bogotá, unless you're doing like a weekend trip there. The voyage to and from is not practical for just "an evening out" in Bogotá. The distance on the the map does not correlate with the amount of time the trip could (will) take. I would not be down for that.

Are you sure these 3 options are the best you can do? Surely, you can find better places to study, right?

In Latin America yes, those are the places that peaked my interest.

There's also Buenos Aires, Argentina but the reason it doesn't interest me as much is because I already went there in 2011, be it only for a week and I loved every minute of it, but I want to experience somewhere I haven't been too. Although I won't discard this option. Staying a month in Buenos Aires could be interesting, and things have changed a lot since 2011. Who knows maybe i'll pull the trigger on Buenos Aires. My game really sucked back then and maybe I can redeem myself with the Argie girls.

Another option is in Chiapas, Mexico, but I already live here in Mexico and I could go there whenever.

Another option is Antigua, Guatemala, but Guatemala does not interest me at all.

And lastly Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica which is a national park in the jungle from what I understand. I can't picture myself living in the jungle for a month.

I narrowed it down to those 3. Loja, Ecuador, Chia, Colombia and Cuzco, Peru. Three countries I never been to and that interest me more than the central american countries. Although Buenos Aires is not off the table.

Messages In This Thread