rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (10-14-2018 04:19 PM)Roswell87 Wrote:  

I have see a trend, not necessarily new. More and more girls having long term relationships with betas or femine like men. The women control all the interactions and environment. Every where I go in my city, I see men carrying their wife or gf handbags while following behind them(wife or gf). The man hand is full while the women have nothing in their hand but their phones. What has this world has come to

Part of this is because of the changing financial dynamics. The bottom line is that in much of the Western world, younger women are seriously outpacing younger men in education and corporate work. I used to see a lot of couples in which the woman was climbing the corporate ladder while the guy had a dead-end job (or was sometimes unemployed).

It will be interesting to see how that plays out, as women almost universally hate dating/marrying down. It is a good indicator for divorce. But as the women's options become further funnelled in the future, I don't know what alternatives they have.

There is a game style in there, though, for those willing to play. Deadbeat game definitely exists. Act like a total degenerate (who can otherwise get her tingling) and you can bag a high-income corporate slave. She'll let you move in to her house, she'll try to "fix you", you might even get a whole new wardrobe or car out of it. When she wises up or you get bored, move on, rinse and repeat. I don't necessarily encourage it, but it can work.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread