rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Another thing. The beautiful thing about "Game" or just being a man in general, is that efficiency doesn't matter at all. Its not like trying to be a Quarterback being in a league with only a few elite trying to complete 65% of your passes and not turn the ball over. There are millions of people around you all with different goals and values, sure everyone wants companionship but the fact that us here have taken the time out to really figure out a method for scoring women, that already puts us in the top percentile of men to the extent that we put the work in. If you try to talk to 100 women you are attracted to and only 5 of them give you a shot that's still 5 women. Most guys don't have 5 attractive women they are actively pursuing. Most guys wont approach 100 attractive women in their whole life.

There's way too much paranoia in this community. For me once I figured out what women are, became confident with approaching and talking to them openly, the shit became easy to me so I have no clue what the problem is for some of you guys. Women are goofy as fuck, and they aren't really that complicated. We've all just been taught the wrong shit growing up. Once you've gone out with 20 women you've gone out with a billion of them, they are literally all the fuckin same in terms of "pulling"

Messages In This Thread