rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Instagram game is out for me cause I married. I have to do everything the old fashion way. Im almost 40 so Im not too sure the challenges facing my younger brethren, but I will say never ever discount being a well dressed man; in top physical condition; and how well that's received on a cold approach. There's talk about how everbody will be doing steroids in a few years. Hell, everybody should have been doing steroid years ago. A well constructed cycle is pretty god damn safe. Men fallaciously make the assumption women want bodybuilders when we hear women like muscles. This has been touched on countless times. Women like well built men not musclebound bodybuilders injecting thousands of dollars of steroids a month. I think the perfect proportions would be an NFL tightend, large wide receiver or like rugby star Sonny Billy Williams. That's the sweet spot in terms of muscle and bodyfat . The clothes still fall properly on the body while still being uber masculine. Young guys routinely abuse steroids due to ignorance and a desire employ the ever so elusive quick fix. Slow and steady wins the race and keeps you out of the endocrinologist's office

Messages In This Thread