rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-15-2018 03:30 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Some posters missed the forest for the trees so I will try and distill this in to a few lines.

- Good social media is expected so don't anticipate compliments. Just traction on your posts but it won't get you laid.
- Bad social media presence (or lack of) is a red flag to women < 27

Social media is great for being present in their minds when you are NOT around them and it's impossible to be around them all the time.

It makes you accessible while remaining hot. When you're taking 5 hours to respond because you're busy, she is going to your IG or whatever looking at all the cool shit you do and filling in the blanks with her mind. It creates comfort for you, automatically.

That's literally it. It won't get you laid automatically. It won't fuck girls for you.

It's an ancillary tool to add character and depth to her idea of you while letting her making positive assumptions outside of that.

There have been more changes than just social media boys...

Do you think it's that bad though? The younger girls I've met do not seem to care. I mean, of course they care that they appear good on social media. But if I make a good impression in person then surely SM doesn't matter too much?

Messages In This Thread