rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Here's what I believe the future of game is.

The future of game is simply not caring. Doing what YOU enjoy for yourself

"Self-improvement is masturbation" The way i view this quote (an apparently alot of people view it differently) is self-improvement helps and benefits only yourself.

The three tiers of a high value man doesn't only get women but makes the man happy.

Working out gets you a perfect physique that might (probably will) attract women. Also with proper nutrition, your hair, skin, and natural scent is more desirable. On the other hand working out and having a proper diet makes you a lot stronger, a alot more flexible, greater endurance, greater mobility, and overall you feel great. throw in meditation and you feel great most of the time. Personal records add more confidence and the feeling of achievement. This equates to a better overall life, You now have the endurance to do more hobbies, the strength and willpower to take on many challenges, and the flexibility and mobility to not only do adventurous things but I promise you your joints will thank you. Not to mention the sex benefits.

Charisma and status is another thing. Of course a charming man with game has the potential to charm a girl off her feet, but this also equates to day to day life. Learning game and charisma can help you spot liars, help you persuade people, help you win arguments, and make loyal friends. A smooth talker can get almost anything he wants. Status by itself opens many doors.

Lastly money. One of the most desirable things to women is a rich man. With that said, money gives you security, freedom, and I hate to say it happiness. You don't have to be materialistic but having money gives you the freedom and time to do things YOU WANT TO DO. Flaunting your money= problems but having the cash to buy the things you want can lead to happiness.

The biggest factor that most people who THINK they're high value is actually missing is fun. That's why many of these PUA's are successful. Yeah, some game tactics work (i believe many do) but these guys are out having fun, they're noticeably in the moment having fun living life to the fullest. Girls get bored when they're not having fun and I've noticed that many women will create problems just to build excitement. SO have fun! Not for them but for yourself, and women will come.

So this brings me back to my point, The evolution of game is simply not caring about women. It a part of game to say women want what they can't have. Build up an online presence FOR YOURSELF. Imagine it as a safari journal, You're taking pictures of memories that you'll one day look back on with fulfillment, or one day show your kids or grandkids or whoever. While you're at it you can build up a following and talk to women I'm sure they'll come to try and get a piece of that fun. Online dating is the same, You're out trying to have fun1 You're out trying to find new interesting people, Adventurous sexual exploits. You're viewing life as a grand journey, a way to find enlightenment, a way to explore different things and you'll meet women on the way.

The problem with many newbies (including myself) is we want results NOW, we make women the main course instead of a very pleasurable side dish.

Sadly this is the future of game for now, trying to reach the top 10%.

Cold approaches still work, online dating still works, the only problem is you have to do things for yourself. I've been told by many women that they can sense nervousness, or insecurities, or weakness. On the other hand I remember being friendzone by multiple women who go for guys who go off and having fun without them. Leaving them on read, ignoring calls, choosing others over them, it drives them mad and they love it

That's just my take, not saying I'm right but this is the route I'm taking.

Messages In This Thread