rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Now Rhyme has made this personal, apparently I hit a nerve and he has been at me this whole thread hurling insults but I'll take the high road for this post.....

I'll stay on my point about social media. Its common sense, you may think girls care a lot about that validation but even as a guy, you care about validation and the reputation when you buy shit.

Imagine going on a site and seeing that a product has hundreds of reviews giving it five stars, you're going to be more inclined to buy it.

In the old days, it might have been what your friend said about a product or a company that had an impact on your decision but in the current day, its what the image is. Hell, even on this forum you're more likely to read the posts that receive a lot of likes as opposed to those that receive none. That in its essence is social media game, that's it.

The way women evaluate men has become more or less the same, its status but the status has changed. Back in the day they might have relied more on what one of their friends said about him but now its more about what Instagram shows. These girls are literally going through Instagram to see who is doing cool shit with their lives and who they want to brag to their friends about. Who knows where the hottest parties are at or who has that popularity in their lives.

When a guy has thousands of people following him? He must be popular.

When his pics get over 100s of likes? Well I want to know why that many people are liking it.

I say this as a guy who has had it work against him and seen his close friends who had a strong social media account get the attention of hot girls who at least had to stop and ask how they get over 600 likes on a given photo or what the fuck they must be doing with their lives.

It might not get you a bang for that night but for some of the higher quality and hotter girls out there, this lack of popularity and status is going to bite you in the ass. Like with everything in life, there are ways around it but you're fighting one hell of an uphill battle.

Messages In This Thread