rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

A short but simplistic answer would be that there is at best marginal benefit of having IG unless your IG is seriously in the top 1% or even less.

I can't help but at least emotionally gravitate towards the notion of a man being "scared" to be that lone wolf alpha/sigma or whatever you want to call it, by saying fuck that to ultimately feminine platforms such as IG. Though as far as objective results go, IG may help in some cases. For me, at the moment, both because I hate what social media/smartphones have done to women and because my IG would be shit, it's better for me to have no IG than try to wade against the current and try to force things. I'm better at and prefer in person stuff. Even if I have met a girl online I try to get her IRL ASAP.

And if you're banging a girl regularly, damn, direct, personal communication is expected, why would you relegate yourself to behaving like one of a girl's orbiters who hasn't banged her?

Messages In This Thread