rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

@beer

Nothing you have said in this thread has anything to do with game. You make outlandish claims about the 'necessity' of IG without ever discussing the game aspect of it.

You seem desperate for approval and that you want to be seen as being wise. But you are not. You want to paint some bullshit blackpill picture for the other newbs here to buy into so they think you're smart. If you actually believe that you need IG presence to swoop girls in night or day game then you are far less experienced than you want others here to believe.

Quote:Quote:

I feel like we have to almost take the game discussion to another level, like there needs to be a revolution in regards to giving advice,

Nice try. But you are the last person qualified. I find this ironic, given what you go on to say right after that:

but the one thing that is killing that revolution is the ego that guys who have done it a certain way for years have.

This reads like some Year Zero type shit. "We just never gave communism a try"

You hear that everyone? The only thing stopping this new wellspring of knowledge being dispensed is our big, mean EGOS! [Image: tard.gif]

You're the one with the massive ego, just look at your posts. Long, pedantic, pretentious, and frankly devoid of any real points other than to serve YOUR ego.

You derail every thread you post in (as i predicted) because you want ATTENTION.

Unfortunately for most guys, this alpha lone-wolf mindset will just make you out to be a loner neckbeard, in b4 stories of the 1 in 1 million exception....

This is the most telling that you have absolutely no FUCKING CLUE what you're talking about.

This quote tells me you really have no idea what game even is.

Just be honest; you're scared to be that guy.

You've NEVER BEEN that guy who throws the rule book out the window, and marches to the beat of his own drum, that much is OBVIOUS. So don't even try to act like you've been there and done that, because I see right through your bullshit.

You lack life experience.

You are young and inexperienced, and not half as wise as you fancy yourself to be.

Learn your place.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread