rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

^ I think that rather than discussing whether social media is "good", "bad", or any of those black/white terms, it would be much more fruitful and relevant to discuss exactly HOW to use social media to help with game.

Here is my perspective. I am in my mid-20s and have a decent Instagram, several thousand followers, cool pics w friends ("social proof"), OK engagement, etc. Want to know how many of my nightgame pulls this year, or last year for that matter, saw or asked for my IG before they went home with me? ZERO. And this is in one of the most social media obsessed cities in the country.

In fact, in the very few cases where I proactively brought up IG and showed it to a girl, she didn't end up going home with me. Why? Because I brought her out of the zone, and went from creating a fantasy to it suddenly being "real". I have yet to find a smooth way to bring up your instagram in the middle of an approach. Not a lot of girls are going to suddenly want to fuck you right then and there cause you have an IG, unless you are actually social media famous in some way.

On the other hand, IG is great for pipelining. Instead of taking a number, you can grab her IG and follow each other. You can see if she views your story, etc, and she gets to see your profile as social proof. I've gotten a slightly better conversion rate doing this than with numbers. Plus, when you're traveling between cities, its a great way to keep yourself on her radar.

In short, my take is that social media is almost useless for getting one night stands, but can be great for pipelining.

Messages In This Thread