rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-11-2018 07:34 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

One main thing we did not discuss on this thread which I ended up talking to an old friend about over some drinks is the fact that at least in the western world, and maybe even other worlds, we live in a society of too many men.

For those of us on this forum who are into the self-improvement mindset, we might think it doesn't mean anything but it means so much. The fact is that an overabundance of simps and thirsty guys will drive up the value of average pussy. Noir's comment touched on this a lot when he talked about the girls at the club, it doesn't matter how alpha you are, she will always have her beta male. The issue is that women have been spoiled by too many spineless cowardly beta males that would not be able to survive natural selection in most cases.

The atmosphere itself gets hostile with more AMOGing, mate guarding, whiteknighting, cockblocking and overall pessimistic cynical attitude you can just feel in the air. These are the places where tight social circles form and it is tough to game as an outsider, because dudes who are in these social circles have to try and maintain the scarce supply of good pussy that is still around. When you have a society where men outnumber women by a great deal, then you have an issue, one part of it also being the quality of women falling low.

I actually believe that the reason some places are full of so many hostile people and an overall angry atmosphere is because of this reason.

I kind of noticed this traveling and even in regards to what makes some cities amazing for guys while others are a nightmare.

Take San Francisco for instance, arguably one of the worst cities in the country for men. Not only do you have to deal with 4s with the attitude of a 9 (aka the "49ers"), you also notice how hostile and combative dudes there are, even how unwelcoming the culture there is towards strangers and outsiders. Unless you are seriously trying to build your career or are some average looking white guy with a thing for self-hating Asian girls, the city has to be avoided for most young men.

Now I contrast this with cities I have been to where the situation wasn't nearly as bad, not only was game better, society there was a lot friendlier. Guys in general were cool with making friends with you which provided you a chance to have a wingman and even build a social circle if you were there long enough. The pussy scarcity mindset which makes guys who are in good social circles act like Golem trying to guard the ring is just not there.

The reason feminism was not a thing in a lot of Eastern Europe for the longest time is because there was no need for it. You had an overabundance of single good looking women and not enough men to go around, there was no need for that mindset although as Roosh has said, it has changed now.

I think the reason we have a war on men is because society realized that there are just too many men and some of them have no business being around.

I know I sound cruel saying this but at some point, society decided that men were outnumbering women and there were just too many of us. Most guys were not going to contribute anything special to society and all they were going to do was take up space and be simps who inflate the value of an ugly broad due to their thirst. At some point, society decided that there had to be a war on men because it realized just how worthless the average guy truly is, not even average girls want to fuck them.

Great post, I have a few thoughts to make it a bit more precise as I also have been bringing up what a culling has done historically or what it will do.

First, it is more accurate to say that there are too many people, though from our point of view and selfish pursuits, too many men is the more important point, you are correct. I just want to point out that the net imbalance is a totally weird one because natural selection having ceased to exist in so many ways within the last 70 years in the west, lifted selection off of all people, but then intersex dynamics as you point out really crush males due to lack of pressure on women to be quality, given the genetic environment. Ironically, they also hurt women in the long term way we think about that they don't --- attention leads to entitlement leads to delaying real relationships/paradox of choice, and thus childbirth, cock carousel being the all encompassing term. It insidiously preys on women's needs but still leaves them wanting, since Chad ain't marrying them anyway. So you're right, loss for everyone, and I think people know the evolutionary biology of life being that men are expendable and if young/fertile enough, you'll always find some bloke to bang girl X.

I then started to think, because of the fact that war ain't coming to destroy populations (only famine or disease really will at this point), would the disparity in wealth make the lesser males essentially non-entities, thereby "decreasing" the pool of males (fewer men now)? Figuratively and effectively yes, BUT at huge societal cost. Not ideal. See arab or polygamist societies. It even gets weirder into the new world where technology replaces even the old average joes shot at a decent, solid life with a solid wife. There might not even be a menial job for the guy to say "fuck that" to since he finds it worthless to work and slave for cubicle tsar or municipal master with no hope for the slightest whiff of pussy.

The reason Eastern Europe has held out is in many ways due to what you are saying, but also culturally they are tighter and pull in the same direction. That indeed may be changing, but with strong identity and not crazy wealth it won't change too much. It does make it really hard if you are outside of the group though, as a lot on this forum I'm sure have noticed.

I'd just like to add finally I had this same though dawn on me on a flight to Colombia. I was watching that Christopher Robin movie (or whatever it is) and they had an irish nanny that the wife of the writer accidentally offended for not being able to get married during her time on earth/marriageable years, which was during the war. The wife almost taunted her but they said why: so many men died.

Men were probably slightly more principled or at least watched over during that time, but yes, the net result was that they, in one way or another, were swimming in pussy. Pussy that had to be top notch for them to consider, given the abundance.

Ain't life grand? At least, as Roosh pointed out not too long ago, you weren't a dude born in Solzhenitsyn's time. Yes, it can always be worse. But even Alexander came out of that with something eternal. And few men can say that.

Messages In This Thread