rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Game has changed a bit but there’s a core element that’ll never change. Women like an attractive guy. Throw in the bad boy element , maybe project a fun and wealthy lifestyle and you have a winning strategy.

The best advice is to get into the best shape of your life. It seems women hate gym bros, so if you take your body on IG, post as if you’re a traveling model or an artist. Almost any hobby looks cool and interesting with perfect lighting. Post a couple memes, find cool spots around town to post pictures (if you don’t have the funds to travel) and you’ll have great success online. I haven’t gotten to the point yet but when I was addicted to social media, i noticed patterns about the guys who had it and the guys who HAD IT. Women will start contacting you. Learn your angles, learn your colors, learn your style and take advantage.

I think the oasis, paradise, theory is the best theory for women nowadays. Seems most women know they’re going to sooner or later be
Unfaithful. So the best method to work with women is the don’t ask don’t tell method. keep or build your harem, give her a sanctuary from the harshness of life, and never worry what she does outside of you. Absence is key, but more importantly is keeping her on her toes. Randomly Take her out, maybe buy her s gift or two, sometimes fuck her passionately, sometimes rough. Make her wonder what’s next.

Messages In This Thread