rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Some deep thoughts on this thread, but unfortunately mostly doom and gloom with a few notable exceptions. Kudos to those.

One thing that has changed is technology has enabled women and this has had a detrimental effect for all but the top 10% of men.

But ironically the source of the problem is also the source of the solution. There are two advantages technology still affords the average guy. First, technology allows instant communication at almost no cost. You can effectively make a hundred approaches or more.

Second, there are still attraction triggers that are inherent in women. [These are in Cialdini and other places] Being among the top 10% of men is not impossible if you define this broadly enough. For example, if you rob 20 banks you will become notorious and more famous than 90% of men. Obviously, don't go and rob banks but you see that being perceived in the top 10% is not impossible. A few examples.

I once was asked to be on a panel at a conference in my industry. At the dinner the night before, several women were fawning over me because they knew I was a (temporarily) famous/in charge person. Situationally I was famous or a leader. You can do this by being the President of a club or orgnaizaitoan, a Little League coach, whatever.

Similarly, guys are (to some extent) faking status with SA game and IG game. There are other ways to do this. Some people say this is not real game. Perhaps. Roosh ignores online in his new book, and he gives reasons that are valid. But he's in Eastern Europe. And when Neil Strauss popularized game, people reacted to it in a very similar fashion as those who say online "is not real game."

I'm not saying you have to be a fake. I'm just saying that technology has tilted the playing field against most guys. So one way to fight back is to use technology to put you in the top.

Here is a picture of James Altucher, a guy who is "internet famous"--mostly as a blogger, podcaster, and self-published aouthor, and his new wife or girlfriend. He's about 50 and while she's not a 10 or a spring chicken if you are a 50-year old Jewish guys she's close to a 9.

[Image: 104741588-James_Altucher_attends.600x400...1506979181]

There are numerous posts on this forum already about IG, SA, and other types of game. I'm not going to rehash those here. But I would suggest that you view them in the context of what has changed and what is constant: what has changed is women expect a guy who is a 9, at least situationally, and what is constant are women's attraction triggers.

Other guys have moved to countries where the wealth or skin color or other attributes places them in the top 10%.

There are lots of guys who are having success, but increasingly you need to put yourself in situations where you are perceived to be at the top of the pack to be successful.

Messages In This Thread