rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-08-2018 12:47 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

At the same time I see skinny guys with no apparently exceptional external features with very pretty girls. I think so much of it revolves around access. When guys leave high school and college, they often struggle because their next destination, the workplace, usually has far fewer viable options in it. At least in college there are hot girls everywhere. Men using online game heavily geared towards looks are putting all this work in to compensate for this lack of access. If I had to do college again, I would have gone to a cheaper southern state college with the best quality girls. Most non-speciality degrees are useless anyway, even Ivy League degrees have limited use nowadays. But I digress.

Those skinny guys likely have social status or some kind of an in there.

I will never understand this mentality guys have about life after college. Even though I went to a fun party school, I still saw way more sexier and available women in NYC and other cities I stayed in compared to my university. The best part is I noticed that approaching them actually worked because you did not have to deal with the cut-throat social politics that come with gaming girls at a typical state school where top tier frats and athletes have monopoly over them.

The grass is always greener in some cases.

You may think you go to a state school and its all raining hot girls until you realize that most of those hot girls are exclusively getting with athletes, fraternity guys in the top frats (which are real tough to get into) or some dude who has exceptional status and is perceived as cool by her.

I'd argue that in the real world and in a major city, you have much more room for creativity. The best looking women aren't as heavily locked into tight-knit social circles like they are in college (eg: sororities).

Messages In This Thread