rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-06-2018 07:19 PM)Perspicacity Wrote:  

On the topic of what beer mentioned earlier in this thread: I've been considering for a while now starting a blackpill game forum (on cordial terms with RVF) for young guys. Maybe even only allow open registration for under-27 guys, with guys over 27 being confirmed in on a case-by-case basis. (E.g. IIRC corsega is over 26, but keeps it real as fuck without the condescension, lame wannabe Big Baller Trolling, value-tapping, and out-of-touchness that a lot of the older guys have.)

Call it the 'Millennial/X borderkids social media support group' and have corsega as our group counselor / drill sergeant. Confess when we step on the scales and don't meet our follower gain targets for the week, lol.

Out of 170 people on the forum that I've met, very few guys over 27 or even 37 are out of touch with reality.

Let me explain something to you. When us older men started game, we had to hand-write girls notes at school to tell them how we felt. It worked well because there were no cell phones. Then we called their house to talk to their parents and asked permission to speak to them. Then along came IRC and that worked for a while, then the golden age for nightlife 2001-2005 and spring break and beads and titty flashes. Then along came hotornot, then myspace, then facebook, then we started daygamming, then along came Instagram, then nightlife started working again because women were tired of internet dating. Why have been able to put up 20-100 notches a year, every year, for the past 20 years?

Because it is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change. I read your blackpill thesis that you linked and all I see is you complaining, saying "This is not what I signed up for. I don't want to waste my life away in the gym ". Etc.

You're upset that the world didn't turn out how you thought it would, like most people your age, and you're not willing to do the work to adapt and change.

And your value tapping nonsense. If you adopt the belief that people are friends with others (short, fat, ugly, other ethnicities, deaf, blind, clinically depressed ) based on value tapping, you're going to die a very lonely man. When you age , your friends will always be the ones who were there for you when you needed them the most. You could give two shits what they look like or how many women a year they are banging.

You can discredit the older guys if you wish, but truthfully, we're the only hope you've got because we've seen it all and adapted to it.

When we were your age, we played football everyday, had wrestling practice, read muscle magazines, hit the gym, and worked the fields. The PUA era came along and worked well because it was something new to women to have men be funny and start conversations about silly shit. Men who could make women laugh could do just as well as us meatheads. But now men are pussies, they all try to be funny to women and be their friends and ask for advice, and give them instant gratification on social media and tell them how pretty they are at the club and now women are instead looking for real men who look like they could bend them over and fuck the shit out of them.

Adapt to change or get left behind.

Messages In This Thread