rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

I agree with pretty much everything sensible said in this thread.

Unfortunately I don't see much of a solution.

Perspicacity's contribution and idea of a black pill forum is a good idea. Be sure to check out his previous post that he links to about day game in particular. The rationale is this:

1. "Black Pill" on its own is pure fucking depressing. Even if most of it is true and argued by MGTOWs, if I read that shit all day, which I have on occasion, especially in my early days on this forum, I am guaranteed to be hopeless, demoralized, depressed, and paralyzed into inaction. Obviously this is not good.

2. Taking action despite the decline on various fronts, essentially trying our best to circumvent and/or minimize the negative impact of "Black Pill" realities, should be the goal. This can instill hope, and lead to positive action. I don't fully blame MGTOWs for going their own way, but whether we like it or not lack of sex with decent looking women at least will lead any rational man to go insane to varying degrees. It isn't just a "desire", it's a basic need for basic health. Yes, without air you die pretty quickly, but the death from going MGTOW and never having sex is just a long, drawn-out bunch of distractions from painful existence until your inevitable death. There is a distinct flavor of toxic negativity that looks down on guys trying to have sex with women. I would say to them, hey, guys, I get it, I really do, shit sucks out there in so many ways, but let's at least try to get something so that we don't all go insane.

To be honest, in this market, I will be happy with a bunch of low drama 7s in FSU, and even that is a difficult ask, Russian language just the start. Other guys can dedicate their lives and their bank accounts to IG attention whores and other "non-pros" who are in such demand that they request a minimum maintenance fee. When a girl is sitting on your face all you can see is her vagina and her asshole. As long as she is not fat does it matter that the face licking your balls is a 7 or an A+++ 9/10 instagram thot?

Messages In This Thread