rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Observations:

The main theme I noticed is that women's idea of themselves has greatly improved (read: entitled and demanding).

They no longer think they're the shit, they know they are the shit.

The stock market effect of social media has clarified everyone's worth and removed any element of mystery from men, for the most part.

This is covered in detail by previous posters.

The causes are not social media. The causes are men.

Women set the market price and we have accepted that. We provide the liquidity to drive up the price of pussy, driven by thirst.

Guys are giving so much, more than ever, just to hear a girl fart through a walkie talkie. It becomes hard when guys are spoiling girls to such a ridiculous extent without the girls warranting it. It's literally a response and pedestalization of their looks.

Women now have status. This is one of the main changes, thanks to social media. This false notion of status by virtue of being hot has made them demanding.

The collective thirst of men has driven the price of pussy up. The girls have become self-aware and raised the barriers of entry to their pussy. I am talking the ones we aim for, the 8s and above. I spend a lot of time around girls who are hot and desired, 1000s of IG followers and on the 'scene'. I hear them talk about these guys all the time and ask myself or my mates for our opinion. They question me on why I don't adhere to this bullshit.

I can pull off lays and keep girls around for a certain amount of time but the sheer pressure they put on me to devote time/money/effort to keep them around is ridiculous. As per my thread from last week, the beta receptive girls are increasing as a response to this trend.

The secret society used to be guys that 'get it'. Now it's guys that 'get it and can provide it'. Discretion is slowly going out of the window with social media and girls are paranoid about this that they only pick the best of the best (socially approved) partners. If you're gonna find out, then you better know it was with the top of the food chain.

Discretion is so scarce that it's more important than ever; it's a prerequisite to getting laid. These hotties are fucking multiple guys and manage to keep that shit on the down low, really well for a short period of time before pressuring the guys in to a relationship. Even then, the guys wag their tails like dogs to even get the chance to wife them up. You can be discreet but she will decide for how long that lasts, depending on the calibre of the guy she is fucking.

This is why I talk about letting them fill in the gaps. The less you say, the more trusted you are, the better.

They assume you're one of these guys and you set yourself apart by sprinkling cheekyness and by challenging them on this but even that has it's expiry date due to the pressure mentioned above.

The pie of guys getting some has also decreased. The rules have changed. Financial security is key. It's an arms race to tie down the top guys.

It's a good/bad thing. Good because competition is less (from top men), especially if you're in this %. It's bad because the pool is drying up and the quality of fish is decreasing. Women know they can get away with minimum effort past their aesthetic maintenance.

Women have become more materialistic as such. It's not a good or bad thing, it just is. This is why you rarely find 8s being single, they have guys queuing 3 blocks down just to sniff her seat after she gets up.

So yes, it's our fault for setting the bar so high and spoiling these bishes who don't deserve it past being the lucky sperm that got good genetics. For pedestalizing looks over behaviour (over a long enough timescale).

Another positive is that it's become easier for 35 year olds to get their 20-25 year old by playing this game. You can find a woman of this age who is willing to marry you because they are more aware of the game and that they want resources. Your resources. It just comes with terms and conditions.

This is why the sharpest guys will kill it. They are in a better predictive capacity and able to set the rules of negotiation. Simply by being around women like this 24/7, you build the muscle to handle this shit too. You're on their radar which further propels you in to this world.

The thirst is real.

Example time, based off my daily and weekly conversation with hotties;

My friends sister (beautiful, 8), is 24 and she works overseas in one of the richest cities in the world (French riviera). She calls him last night and he puts her on loud-speaker to listen to her talk her shit about guys, while we're chopping up veggies and making dinner.

33 year old guy is flying over to her from Italy, every weekend and renting out chateaus, penthouses, going to wine farms, helicopter trips, chartering yachts and the list goes on. 2 months in (!). The sheer amount of time this guy has put in is what we would usually put in over a year. This guy has crammed this into 2 months.

Quality quotes from her:

"I am finally being treated as I should"
"He's moving mountains to see me, he is crazy"
"He baked me a cake (??)"

She also told the story of some old lady who saw them at a fancy restaurant and told him "consider yourself lucky with a woman like this".
Cheers lady.

My first thought, listening to her on the phone, was "thanks bro, you're just fucking up the rest of these women for us". What a bro.

He's providing the liquidity for the obscene market price that it's the normal price now.

For the poker players, you can't limp in anymore, your blinds are getting raised so high that you can't get a flop for cheap.

As for these girls, they can't go from a Rolls Royce to a Prius, their standards are set now.

They're all jumping gleefully, comparing all these guys and putting themselves on these guys radar.

As for her, she doesn't find him attractive and she doesn't really care for him but he showers her with gifts and this basically buys him more 'lives' like a video game. This is to paraphrase what she said.

He is buying himself more chances at locking this pussy down through this behaviour. She is becoming more beta receptive because this is what she is getting used to.

I told her, "good luck getting rid of him, when you get bored".

She says "I know and he wants to marry me, 2 months in".

You can refer to my posts in the Hoes of Instagram thread but to summarize, EVERY 8+ girl I know (looks and personality) have set up high net-worth booby traps and are pretty much running their version of The Bachelor.

It doesn't seem efficient, to me, to even go down this route, in my mid 20s. I leverage what I can (social circle/looks/game) and this is all I am willing to do right now, until pussy becomes scarce (if ever).

Hell, I am forced to go for 18-23 year olds because half of them haven't woken up to this fact yet. The other half is full on tuned in.

I am at a club (probably one of the oldest people there), sitting in the VIP area and I head to the bar. I nod at these two girls next to me who were checking me out (probably because of where I was sitting, not because of my looks) and give them a "sup, you're cute, come talk to me later on. I am sitting there with my friends".

They come over, one has a drink and the other one doesn't.
I say to girl A "Where's your drink?"
Girl B: "Aren't you going to buy her one?"
me: "Do I look like an ATM?"
B: "Yes"
me: "What kind"
B: "A really rich one" (this was a really great line, in fairness. Not her first rodeo)
me: "ha, I'll meet you at the bar"

They go wait at the bar. I get there and notice this blonde number wearing just a corset (looked like a bra to me honestly) and I congratulate her on her wedding. I tell her it's obvious she is on a hen party.

I nailed it but she clarifies that she's a dancer and Bulgarian. I drop some Bulgarian. She demands we have a tequila shot as she is impressed. Fine.

I down the tequila and immediately look at these two gold-diggers at the bar (still waiting expectantly for the sweet nectar of free drinks), looking at me bemused. Flash a wink and a nod. Take this girl to the table.

She was also 23. Day and night between these girls.

The two are in on the game. The other one probably is too but she didn't piece it together.

The one saw me at the VIP prior. The other didn't and I connected and then took her.

I say this story because it's kind of my MO now, women are sharks and so eager to put you in to the provider category. They want to fucking date you, have your kids, hold you down as soon as they catch a glimpse of opulence, provided you look cool, fun and aren't a gremlin.

If girls even sniff you got some money or status, they come out with the full 10 yards of gold-diggery and they're armed to the teeth like John Rambo.

It took them 5 minutes before some other guy was buying them drinks. Thanks guy, you reinforced the problem again.

Hell, this girl was buying me tequila so my response was to take her to the car and chop a line.

It's always quid pro quo now because they got another 10 guys lined up.

Know when to give and take.

The theme is indeed this, women have a crazy high idea of themselves.

Well, I think that's also due to the fact that we no longer give credit to natural beauty. It's become such a rarity that people have forgotten about it. A girl can be gorgeous and I won't even be able to tell past the 2kg of makeup caked on her face.

The standards of what is BEAUTIFUL have been reduced to AVERAGE girls being able to look 'hot'.

Tinder did this. Reality TV did this. Instagram filters did this.

10 years ago, you would take a photo and pray to god you came out looking decent. Now they take 17 pictures, choose the best one, edit it and still go on.

Society now, places less on natural beauty and more on fake beauty because fake is accessible. Any girl can be 'hot'. Any girl can fake it.

The barriers of entry to being a hot girl have been reduced because we allow 6s to feel hot and are fine with shitloads of makeup, editing and plastic surgery to let them look hotter.

The 8s permit it because it means that the 6s are taking care of so many guys that the 8s can focus on the elite men. It's an artificial supply of hotness. It dilutes the pool of hot women.

More girls feel hot. More guys fall for this and drive the price of pussy up. Easier to be viewed as a hot girl today than ever before. Their egos are boosted and become more picky. Guys pick up on this and resort to rewarding this shit hoping they get some tail.

Then you got guys with game and on this level, absolutely killing it.

I meet 4-5 new girls weekly, at a trot. I am not killing it, I am just taking it easy because anything past that fucks up my life balance. I can't be coming home on a Thursday at 2:30AM anymore.

These girls aren't going anywhere and you can still meet, funnel, bang. This is just from random conversations during the day and IF I head to a bar, I'll chat up a few girls but I no longer have the inclination to cold approach like a rabid dog. You figure out which girls respond to this and which ones are out with their friends before their boyfriends or fuckbuddies collect them and bang their brains out.

You acknowledge this because you know you got a girl like this as well, you let her go out and other guys pump her buying temp before she comes to you to take care of her sexual urges. She comes and goes for a few months until she hits you with that pressure because some other guy is trying to wife her up and doesn't even know she's sitting on your face while she reads his messages to you.

The rulebook has changed because guys who have no game cannot emotionally stimulate women so they give them the lifestyle and tools to put themselves out there and have others emotionally stimulate them instead. Then they make themselves available for sex.

As long as guys do that, then the girls are satisfied because they have outsourced their emotional needs to other avenues and use the guys as drilling machines for when they are needed.

You might argue this was always the case and it was but the frequency of it is what's accelerated this and made this the norm, not the exception now. We are meeting more people than ever before and this is why game is still valid because you're making a solid impression.

Same triggers, different methods.

Some shit remains the same but some shit has changed because women now think they are more special than ever despite being copy/paste of each other. It's massively ironic and I find myself just nodding at their shit.

Then you meet a woman who actually is special and can connect and it's amazing and the problem with this is that you've auto-pedestalized her by virtue of being different. Sometimes I will conflate being different with being special and this is problematic for me too because usually it's a matter of time before they revert to the mean and end up being another copy/paste woman.

Trust women to be women.

If you figure out the chinks in their armour, it's pretty easy but can be morally conflicting.

You feel as if you're rewarding this shitty behaviour but you gotta eat too, you know?

Messages In This Thread