rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Kaotic, I see where you are coming from with most of your post and it is well-meaning.

I've been that guy before who used to go out a ton, cold approach en-masse and at times it did work. Unfortunately, time and time again, I found that I was missing out on good looking girls out there by doing so. Most of the hottest girls or good looking girls in general were heading out with a group and often it was a mix of guys and girls. Even when I did try to game them, it resulted in nothing.

Despite my failures, I am glad to have learned cold approaching because it can be fun and freeing at times. The other thing I learned was that it was very low effort and ineffective when I wanted girls above a 7. I think cold approach could yield a guy sex with a lot of average girls who are social outcasts but to get higher quality, you just need more tools in your arsenal.

My fortunes actually turned when I had cool roommates, was being invited to fun parties and had an in with the right crowd. When girls saw some of the cool stuff I was doing and saw me living an awesome life through social media and dating apps, they wanted to be a part of that and a lot of these girls were pretty good looking. The only LTR I ever had who was one of the best looking girls I had been with came from social circle and mutual friends.

As for making this personal.

I am not giving up my pursuit of a bartending gig, think I made that very clear on other threads both of us post on. The idea that you can burn out or overwork yourself in your 20s is insane, you can more than handle 2 jobs in your 20s if you have the typical work week. Wasted weekends that consist of reading, "hobbies" and "relaxing" are for the mediocre. We can agree to disagree here but I think I have made it clear I am not changing my lifestyle goal and pursuits because of your attempt at trying to be a life coach, nothing personal.

Bilzerian lives an awesome life in my eyes and though it takes a lot of money to live that life, most of us would trade places with him any day. I admire the life he lives and through some effort, hustle and luck on my end, look to live something similar myself many years from now. Nothing wrong with aspiring to have the highest degree of success in the game that involves having a lot of hot women in your life, I still don't see the hatred dudes have for the man even though not all of what he presents is real.

Then again, life experience has taught me that most of the game is not real and this whole inner alpha male almost always loses to the socially well connected guy that manages to get multiple hot girls to go out with him on the weekends.

Messages In This Thread