rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-06-2018 08:32 AM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

I don´t know man. The biggest players I know, the ones with the hottest bitches, fastest cars and biggest wallets keep a very low profile in terms on internet game.

I am talking Instagram account with 400 followers (Closer friends and family member) and a Facebook with only family members to keep the elderly updated.

I am trying to move into this direction. I even have professional pics taken at one point. Did I fuck a lot of gals? Maybe. Did I ever fuck a 10 out of that? Never.
Competition is crazy. Better build an awesome life and live it that way. There are a lot of hot bitches that they do not want to deal with the social media crap anymore.

A few months ago I got a photographer friend of mine to take me some awesome pictures. My matches skyrocketed. Still, it wasn't so easy to actually get dates.

I have a couple of friends who are relatively wealthy and very popular in social media and post DHV things showing off their money and it's ridiculous when you see the attention they get from girls.

Still I get your point, try to find the CEO of a very profitable local business (I'm not talking about celebrity entrepreneurs like Elon Musk but 1% people of your city) in social media, it's difficult, most of them prefer to be off radar and I understand why, depending on where do you live it can probably attract the wrong kind of attention.

Messages In This Thread