rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Quote: (09-06-2018 05:35 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Corsega nailed it.

I don't think these ALL apply to Germany but alot of them do. Some items specific to here:

-Its extremely rare here girls ask me for my Instagram and I can count on one hand how many times its happened.

-Nightgame is still effective but not efficient. Its still not a problem to go to most clubs here and approach and pull. Lines are still down the block at trendy parties and (if you got STRONG GAME) guys are going home with girls. Germany is old school and is very slow to change socially. I just don't see the social media penetration being as deep as what you guys are describing in other places. Not to say you don't need a decent instagram but I think your online dating pictures are the most important. Which brings me to my next point..

-Tinder and Lovoo with GREAT PICTURES is the way to go for both efficiency and effectiveness. Your reach through these apps is unmatched. I know guys here who don't even nightgame anymore since they got their niche down and the apps figured out.

-Looks are more important now but EXTREMELY important here if you aren't white or look white. You MUST lift and be in top 5% of the guys of the guys representing your nationality in your city if you want quality bangs. Otherwise you'll bang but get leftovers.

Fantastic thread.

Thank you for your input.

This is more than interesting to know. You wrote it at the perfect timing for me personally. Coming from the Netherlands myself (close to the border) and I was passing through Dusseldorf today. Both airport and train towards the Netherlands. I've been there many times. I didn't notice much of a change up until now, but today I noticed at least 3 girls checking me from head to toe. Not in a judgmental manner. Something a German never would do (should motivate you more to approach, it won't hurt you) but it's an interesting development. They want to see what they have in front of them and you should deliver. I have to think whether I welcome this development or not. Looks (mostly the way you dress) might be a bigger thing in Germany than I even thought. So for whoever is reading this, dress well over there.

My love for Germany is growing. As globalism is expanding I'm starting to care less about what country I'm in and I'm actually enjoying exploring grounds. To my surprise you eventually notice that some cultural things are deeply rooted and will never change. Something to keep in mind. It helps that I understand the language. But I think in Germany the women are a bit more feminine compared to my own country and are good conversationalists. I am not going to preach it's the paradise but it has it's charm. I'm considering staying in Berlin for a month during the next year and see what the results will be.

Another thing I noticed: It seems though that in the smaller cities in Western-Europe, time stands still which is pleasant. Things don't change at a rapid pace which makes it easier to adapt and even improve. I've been paying attention to changes in smaller cities in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. Downside, less potential leads.

Being from the Netherlands myself I can say Tinder is still going strong here. And it didn't change much when you compare it to let's say 3 years ago. I get the same amount of matches, women are responsive but a bit cold (It happens in NL/DE).

Some might hate it and some love to it to some degree, that Tinder exists. Me, I love it. I accept and understand the quality (a rule we should never forget) goes down compared to when you go actively daygaming but I have peace when it comes to that. I travel a lot and I like to have a good combo between sightseeing and chasing skirt. Tinder is efficient and has a high chance of success. It keeps delivering. But don't focus on it entirely. Nightgame does a lot of magic all the time as well.

Quote:Quote:

Soon you’ll have to be a 9 to bang a 4.

@Weird Al Spankabitch I don't think this is true at all. Too pessimistic if you ask me. We shouldn't deny looks matter. They do. And hey, we wouldn't share the night with a 3/10 either right? Let's stick to our instincts. Well, girls do care as well. But if you're energetic, outgoing and above all having fun yourself you really have to do an awful job to screw it up. And you can learn from it if you do. It's usually your energy that kills the vibe. I'd say most of the time. If you keep thinking you might not look good enough for her how are you going to succeed? That way you'll be limiting yourself.

Some random thoughts: Whenever you travel to another country you should do your best to understand the local culture, maximize your looks, have fun and be outgoing. The gates will open and it will be impossible not to have a good time. It's a win-win situation.

Messages In This Thread