rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

I'm an older guy and I've seen all these changes go down. Here is the thing... if you are trying to attract a woman through Tinder or Instagram... then your pictures matter. I would say looks/physique are about 50% and the other 50% is how cool you make your lifestyle look.

If you are meeting women on the street and running game in person... women have not changed much. In fact they are significantly sluttier than they were 20 years ago and have lower standards.

Let me explain something. Women hate being fucked and chucked. They hate being treated like they are disposable. They figure out that the hot guys on Tinder are drowning in pussy and they begin to avoid that shit. This is why the male to female ratio on these dating apps is so decidedly male. They often bounce to a few other apps, and find it's all the same issue. So, what do they do? Where do they go? Nowhere! I know a lot of very good looking girls in LA that are literally going through thier lives waiting for some dude to come up to them in a grocery store and hit on them. The problem is that millennial men are so consumed with self doubt after being beaten down on dating apps... that they don't bother to approach anymore.

Messages In This Thread