rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Rotten apple, I agree with most of your points. I think we’re headed for full blown Weimar and it’s only going to get worse. I’m curious about you saying women are going after older guys, I’ve found that women in the West seem to be completely appalled by an established man going after younger girls who haven’t had 30 cocks in them yet for LTRs. My biggest fear is that I’m already far too old (I’m 22) to ever have a chance to meet a virgin to settle down with even if I leave the U.S. There’s a small window for the natural chads in high school and that’s really it when it comes to America. For me the player lifestyle was never really a first choice, and I feel like that’s the same story of a lot of guys here. I legitimately wanted meet a traditional girl I could build a family with when I was 16, but then I had the moment similar to what Roosh talks about in his senior year of college where I got angry and realized there ARE no non slutty girls past the age of 15 in America anymore. Luckily I just landed a pretty high paying job in a marketable field worldwide and in a college town, so as soon as I get an apartment here and I’m not at my parents house (I’m still in my work probation period) I’ll at least be able to game. While I’m in the U.S. I’m probably going to join an Orthodox Church and hope for the best. If I don’t meet any good girls and just end up having to endlessly game and bang sluts just to fulfill my needs, I’ll work on figuring out how to get a job in country [REDACTED] that for now at least is much more traditional than the West and where I’ll have some degree of a social circle in due to a longtime childhood friend.

Messages In This Thread