rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug side effects

Drug side effects

Quote: (09-05-2018 11:22 AM)chicane Wrote:  

The swelling was caused by too much walking on Ukraine sidewalks and streets. The amlodipine may have made the swelling worse. My ankles are back to their normal size now that I haven't been walking miles per day.
The lightheadedness isn't hypotension, I know what that feels like. I also know what low blood sugar feels like. It's something else.
Last time my blood pressure was checked, it was 138/100. And I'm 61.

Why would your feet swell when walking? We're made to be able to walk all day, maybe your shoes are not perfect for you?

I like Reebok Zigz, I can walk 5 to 10 miles a day on them with no issues, while other shoes start bothering me after a bit. The Nike ones with the air on the bottom are nice too, but they go flat sometimes.

I'm not a fan of drugs unless you've already cut processed foods, sugars, and supplements of all kinds.

The West is too at ease with drugs and supplements in my view. There's a place for them, but I feel we reach for them too quickly. Not saying that's what you're doing, just generally as a society.

Messages In This Thread