rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's 2018 been treating you?

How's 2018 been treating you?

Quote: (09-06-2018 12:28 AM)don_quixote Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2018 08:32 PM)S3K2 Wrote:  

I stopped becoming a player and started focusing more on fuck buddies, multiple long-term relationships and open long-term relationships. Beginning of the year was a disaster trying to master "the talk" with my plates. Lost 3 total. I hit a turning point in June. 2 plates were down for a MLTR (Multiple long-term relationship.) I'm doing what our founding father (Mystery) was unable to do. Have 2+ girlfriends that know about each other and accept me fucking others. So far, its a game changer for me. I got really lonely being a player. All the jaded sex, well you guys know. Now I get to spend nights, go out and "hang out" without fear of neediness leaking out or her assuming I'm a beta. Call me beta but I enjoy buying bitches flowers, if they deserve it of course.

Why do they know about each other? This is a big mistake!

Unless you're 2 or 3 SMV points above each girl, there's no way to maintain such a situation long term. High qual girls will not put up with there being other women around for any length of time.

Just have a few girlfriends who don't know about each other, much less stress and more sustainable.

Negative. They know about each other because it equals less drama and more retention in the long run. Imagine fucking your girl, than you hear the door and your "other" girl comes in, hear you fucking, takes her clothes off and starts playing with your balls while fucking your other girl. Yes, this can be done.

Long term you ask? well these 2 specific girls have been my MLTR girls for over 3 years now. This is on top of having a Open relationship with my wife.

What you speak of is pre-feminist movement game. It's 2018, gotta change your game with the movement. Want more info, check out this guys blog.

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/

Alpha 2.0, time to get off of that territorial alpha 1.0 bs.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Messages In This Thread