rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's 2018 been treating you?

How's 2018 been treating you?

Financially 2018 has been the worst year of my life. Had a big investment go bad, left my job in search of a professional training contract which I can't seem to find and wrote off a car, these failures have filtered into all areas of my life.

My peer group is moving on with people becoming increasingly serious romantically and otherwise and I seem to be stuck in pernicious limbo. I also seem to be attracting very young girls (14-18) despite me being 24 - which makes me incredibly uncomfortable (I'm not even young looking and have thick stubble - Nick Bateman-esque). Perhaps it all may be because I've moved in with my parents again and frequently accompany my mum on shopping trips.

I find myself having to drop down a socio-economic class given my employment status - even though I'm not really NEET (pursuing an advanced degree as well). The quality I'm pulling is still the same though I wouldn't want to introduce my friends to most of these broads.

Messages In This Thread