rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's 2018 been treating you?

How's 2018 been treating you?

Quote: (09-06-2018 11:39 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Holy mother of God! I thought I was the only one.

2014 - Bang first girl age 25, 1.5 year relationship with this girl
2016 - My golden year for game banging 16 girls mostly in Eastern Europe after crazy amounts of effort (and time off work).
2017 - Another 16 lays but 11 of those were from Mexico. Overall 1/4 effort of 2016 put in

2018 - ....... 0 ...... lays

This year has been a total joke as far as pussy is concerned [Image: angel.gif] 300+ approaches, about 10 or so dates, fucked them all up. Screwed up with a '4.5' who my buddy had banged and had 'gifted' to me out of sympathy. Got rejected by a girl another friend tried to set me up with after seeing my photo. No tinder dates. Like not even 1. Granted I was based in Poland quite a lot which has gone completely down-hill. And I thought my SMV had levelled up slightly (like 0.5) since 2017!

All will be made right when I visit Vietnam and Mexico later this year. Thing is though, notches from 'easier' countries don't count so much when you don't plan to live there. I also have a cute FB I've managed to retain for 1.5 years so this makes it a little easier

Damn... upvoted for the honesty man. How does it feel psychologically going from such high numbers to a 0? You say your SMV increased by 0.5, so what factors do you think made it that you're stuck this year. Is it the fact that girls are getting more superficial and game getting harder if you don't focus on social media game, or could it be that you're just not that motivated and hungry for pussy as you were once you started out in 2016? Do you think you need a location change to freshen things up? Very curious.

Messages In This Thread