rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's 2018 been treating you?

How's 2018 been treating you?

Quote: (09-05-2018 08:32 PM)S3K2 Wrote:  

I stopped becoming a player and started focusing more on fuck buddies, multiple long-term relationships and open long-term relationships. Beginning of the year was a disaster trying to master "the talk" with my plates. Lost 3 total. I hit a turning point in June. 2 plates were down for a MLTR (Multiple long-term relationship.) I'm doing what our founding father (Mystery) was unable to do. Have 2+ girlfriends that know about each other and accept me fucking others. So far, its a game changer for me. I got really lonely being a player. All the jaded sex, well you guys know. Now I get to spend nights, go out and "hang out" without fear of neediness leaking out or her assuming I'm a beta. Call me beta but I enjoy buying bitches flowers, if they deserve it of course.

Why do they know about each other? This is a big mistake!

Unless you're 2 or 3 SMV points above each girl, there's no way to maintain such a situation long term. High qual girls will not put up with there being other women around for any length of time.

Just have a few girlfriends who don't know about each other, much less stress and more sustainable.

Messages In This Thread