rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How's 2018 been treating you?

How's 2018 been treating you?

2018 has been great. Most of it has been focused on changing my lifestyle and further improving my habits. I've been suffering from some pretty bad player burnout over the last couple of months, even though the Tampa-St Pete area is easy to succeed in.

2017 I was notching women left and right, but that was hollow and unfulfilling. It greatly advanced my women skills, but didn't add much to my life besides a much improved understanding of relationship dynamics and female psychology. More focused on quality as opposed to quantity right now. I'd enjoy having a girlfriend, and a few side pieces while I focus on lifestyle goals but I'm not in any hurry. My rotation is solid right now even though I don't have that "centerpiece" quality girl.

To add to your point OP, this year I've definitely suffered more rejections this year than in previous years. I love women, but these days it seems even the good ones don't add a tremendous amount of value to your life. This is a new development for me, and hopefully some of the older guys have input on even good women not adding value. I look at it as "if they're there, great. If not, great!" Either way, I'm going to enjoy my life.

Besides that, I don't think game has gotten harder. It's just changing. Either you adapt, or I'll adapt and fuck her for you.

Messages In This Thread