rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Quote: (09-09-2018 02:29 AM)CRR Wrote:  

This looks a bit like a slave auction.

The whole approach of the video is wrong. Many women/feminists have this idea that they should have a pool of guys to choose from. They then can't understand why they can't find the 'right' guy. Part of it is because they have been brainwashed to have a false sense of (unearned) self confidence combined with an inability of self evaluation as it relates to what a man actually want in a woman.

I see this in many of my girlfriend's friends and women from my social circle. I've brought my red pill out more often to them, and thus far my girlfriend hasn't said anything. We'll see how it goes.

Good - next introduce her to the concept of moderately frequent threesomes, best right after you break her will in the multi-orgasmic bondage dungeon.

[Image: giphy.gif]

After the Red Pill comes the Black Pill.

Messages In This Thread