rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Quote: (09-04-2018 09:35 PM)Buddydowrongright2 Wrote:  

GillesDelueze - Throwing that kind of shade because I posted a YouTube link is, I think, unnecessary, and not relevant to the thread. “Above average” doesn’t mean I think the girl in the video is hot or that I’d date her. It means she’s above the average. 5.1 is technically above the average. The girl is American Asian and in America she’d be considered better looking than the majority of women.

Agreed. I'll add that her inbox would be full on a dating site like OkCupid (5,000 message limit for free accounts, per Quora). On Tinder, there'd be well over a thousand right swipes pending for her corresponding swipe.

There's a lot of guys hating on her, but the video, with a 20 to 1 ratio, vastly underestimates the favorable position she and girls like her are in.

Messages In This Thread