rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Quote: (09-04-2018 06:45 PM)Repo Wrote:  

^^ How exactly did she seem ok when her smile is completely busted and that's the first thing you see

Her smile is actually pretty decent. Nothing majorly wrong with it. The rest of her face is definitely asymmetrical and not real pretty.

However, the guys her saying she's below average, did you forget the scale (click here for large version)? This is not perfect, but good enough for discussion purposes:

[Image: pictorialscale.jpg]

I'd say she's easily a 5 or above here (likely a 6 or more), so above average. Not far from average, but above it.

Also, I am generally averse to asian women as they tend to have flat butts, flat chests, and flat/wide faces, yet even "I" think she's slightly above average for women.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread