rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Above Average Asian Girl Ends Up Alone After Axing 20 Guys in Speed Dating Experiment

Quote: (09-04-2018 12:20 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 12:07 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Her face is crooked. Her left eye is higher on her face than her right eye, and is further out, the symmetry of her whole face is fucked up. WB, but Pass after that.

Her first sentence is: "I'm hoping not to continue this pattern of very bad men."

As we all know, anytime that comes out of a woman's mouth, BEWARE. You'll either end up being rejected for not being "bad" enough, or you'll pay the price for what other men have done.

Also, what kind of idiot advertises the fact that she spent her dating life with "bad" men? It just makes her look like someone too stupid or damaged to choose wisely.

The male equivalent of this would be: "I got fired from every job I ever had -- har har har." This girl needs a Tiger Mom to come down on her...and quick.
The so-called "pattern of very bad men" is the result of her own (poor) choices.

Messages In This Thread