rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friend thinks he is a glitch

My friend thinks he is a glitch

Quote: (09-04-2018 10:07 AM)The Grey Wrote:  

Reason for me sharing this here is I want to get to understand what he possibly could mean by being a glitch. I think I understand the concept, but for him this goes really deep for him. Further than what I can relate too.

Does anyone have any experience with this or understand where this comes from and how to work with this case? I want to save my friend here.

What you have to do has been mentioned already. But why he thinks he's a glitch? It's because of the psychedelics. Psychedelics can trick your mind... Just google Messiah complex and psychedelics to read more about it.

I have experienced it too after taking "heroic doses" of mushrooms. Thankfully the feeling went away the day after and I was again a bit more grounded. But I think if you take psychedelics frequently you could stay in that state of mind and get weird thoughts like being a glitch in the universe.

Some researchers also theorize that most of the religious figures our world has (supposedly) had were using mind altering substances that gave them their religious experiences and transformed them into "messiahs".

Messages In This Thread