rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intense negative feelings towards women (serious thread)

Intense negative feelings towards women (serious thread)

PLEASE OP, read the LOZ thread above. We need to take control of the narrative back from those who would slander men just for recognizing the hypocritical nature of the world we live in.

That aside: You've got a bunch of limiting beliefs that are holding you back, but please for all that is good and holy, don't take this the wrong way. The problem isn't the women.

The problem is you. Everything in life IS YOUR FAULT.

Read that three times, think about it, and then read it three more times. That is your path to freedom. It's hard, but the rewards are well worth it!

Understand?

Right now my friend, your twisted view on women is probably borne of too much time spent in isolation, and definitely too much time spent on the internet. If you're going to beat this, the first thing you have to do is get off the computer.

Take a second to think about this: one of the women in this world right now is my younger sister. She is studying to be a nurse. She spends tons of time volunteering and helping others out. She is kind and thoughtful and has hopes and dreams just like you do.

Would you want to do something cruel to a good person like that? I really hope not. Because even in Spain, there are plenty of good women like my sister.

Now, if you really want to change this, you're going to have to have experiences with women. There's no way around it; not having feminine contact warps and twists men into bitter shells of what they are truly meant to be.

The reality of women is this: there are good ones, and there are bad ones. It's the same as men. It's a good thing you have no expectations, so you can't be disappointed. But on the other hand, there are millions of women that will exceed your expectations.

I'll tell you a story.

When I was a teenager, I went through a particularly traumatic event that left me feeling as low as I've ever felt in my life. Honestly, if I was alone, I don't know if I would still be here today. I was extremely bitter and resentful.

My neighbor at the time was the same age as me. She saw something was wrong, and broke into my house to make sure I wasn't alone. I'm not kidding. I locked all the doors and she literally climbed in a second story window to make sure I was okay. She was a straight A student and skipped school for three days just to be with me.

This girl was sexually promiscuous, and what many people here would consider a "red flag woman". However, she was (and still is!) a great fucking person. Don't let the internet cloud your head. RVF can be a sounding board sometimes. There's a subset of people here that have a very anti-woman worldview. If that brings them happiness, then great. But I doubt it. Negativity breeds negativity.

Don't let that be you! You may not have experienced female kindness in the ways that I have yet, but I promise you, there are unbelievably sweet and caring women out there! You just have to take the chance to put the best part of you out there, and eventually you will run across one of them!

Now, how should you find these women? Based on what you've said here I don't think you're emotionally ready to handle the ups and downs of online dating. What do you like to do?

I met my first girlfriend through running! I was just enjoying myself with no expectations and we connected. It doesn't matter what you like, but you need to get off the computer and go do things. Talk to women that you'd sleep with, and with women you wouldn't. You just need to clear this malaise out of your head, and there's no better way to do that than while doing something else you already like.

You'll quickly realize that as you experience these things you call illusions (a family, the playboy lifestyle, traditions, etc) that there's a lot more substance than you think. Before I had sex for the first time I used to lament that there was nothing more than sex. Then I went and had sex, and I haven't thought about that in almost a decade. Try it, and see how it benefits you.

If you take one thing from this entire post: PLEASE understand that you hold the power in your hands right now to change this negative belief. The world is a beautiful place and full of wonders, and women are a part of those. There is unbelievable beauty and kindness out there. As long as you have hope that it exists, you can, and will find it.

Please avoid any incel/MGTOW forums as well. Stay here with RVF only.

Messages In This Thread