rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha and Beta: It Doesn't Matter, Only The Context Does

Alpha and Beta: It Doesn't Matter, Only The Context Does

I agree with everything you gentlemen have posted, but there's also something to be said about not even bothering with extreme versions of calibration. If I have a woman on the hook i'm not gonna go through any extra lengths to see what she responds to and I don't care if I miss it. That bitch is rolling with me or getting rolled over. I look back on every first date i've had over the last 3-5 years and there have only been 2 women that didn't show high interest off that date and i know exactly where i fucked with both. I certainly exercised calibration with all of them to a degree. For example, if she's really into music we have a music focused conversation. Same goes for fashion, reality tv, academia...etc. The one constant though is im not changing myself. Im not making myself more or less animated. Im being me within my masculine frame and it consistently worked time and time and time again. I don't care if what i don't say isn't triggering certain reactions. I give these bitches the same 1st date conversation pattern and hit the same notes almost every time and i've had great success. This has worked with all women of all races and nationalities. Also, if a woman says for example Im really into theater. I would never insult her interest, but I'd immediately dig in my heels and say how i don't have much of an interest in theater and she would really really have to do something special for me to even consider attending a play. This has worked in spades, but sorry Im rambling.

Messages In This Thread