rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl sitting down next to you

Girl sitting down next to you

Let me make it easy for you. This the blueprint of every seduction.

1) She feels attracted to you
2) She is receptive to your approach (this could mean giving you proximity or staring at you).
3) Her game ends here. The rest is you.

Unless she is a maneater, this is female game for 99% of women. Do not expect more from them than this.

Now let me tell you what your game should look like.

1) Say "How are you?" You can never FAIL with this line when you get the above IOI. It is giving her exactly what she wants. Smooth openor. Not too heavy. Socially calibrated.
2) Ramble - I think Roosh talk about this. She is already attracted to you. Your game is not about trying to impress her. Your game is about "chillin" with her. You can even mix it up with playful banter. Whatever fits your style. This is where you simply "chill" with her.
3) When you see a window, escalate. A window is seen through her body language. You cannot miss it. Unless you are autistic. You can escalate verbally or physically.

At night game, I close the distance, touch her, and tell her she is sexy. During the day time, I simply tell her "We should hang out sometime."

Remember, you are not really seducing her. Her window is what prompted you to escalate. In her mind, she thinks she is the one seducing you.

This is the blueprint for literally every romantic interaction. Girl sees guy. Girl gives guy signals. Guy opens and tries his best not to mess up. Girl gives guy window. Guy jumps through window. They both come up with an excuse to be alone where sex can happy. The end.

The exception is that you approached without an IOI. In that case, you would have to run more "attraction game" until a window opens up.

Messages In This Thread