rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men who are attracted to 18-year-old girls have "fragile masculinity"

Men who are attracted to 18-year-old girls have "fragile masculinity"

Quote: (09-09-2018 04:30 PM)Kona Wrote:  

So the whole way to town (and granted I made it all up, I have no clue why they use nitrogen) i explained to my girl why there was nitrogen in my tires versus air, and she listened intently like every word was coming from the mouth of Allah himself.

After I told him this, I asked the guy "Well what do you and your wife talk about?" He gives me some deal about they talk about the kids and the house, and money and make joint decisions. I told him I didn't like that at all, but he tried to convince me it was better.

I guess the difference is i prefer to be the king. I don't want to talk to bitches about much of anything, let alone important shit. I'd rather do the talking whilst getting my dick sucked.

Aloha!

As some might assume - I can be an intellectual guy who goes into a subject - in real life I do to, but I do it funny and tell the boys the 10 reasons why a man should never date fat chicks for real.

Anyway - I hardly ever talk about the serious topics. Heck - I don't even talk about the serious stuff with some of my friends. Shooting the shit, talking about your life, about the fun stuff happening in your life is much more interesting.

And it's even worse with women. I met maybe 2 super-hot highly intelligent women and guess what they wanted to talk about? Nothing serious - they had much more fun if you teased them, treated them like girls or tried to get in their panties the charming way. Sure - they could talk about Tolstoi, but who does that over extended periods?

I have this one buddy who is early 40s, very good-looking and very successful, but adamantly claims that he needs some 35-year-old corporate bitterbitch or bittercunt to talk to about "corporate stuff". We then once asked him:

"Didn't you meet your now divorced wife when she was 24 and you were 34?"
"Yes, so what?"
"And did you have little to talk about with her?"
"No - the discussions were always lively and intellectually stimulating as she is a lawyer."
"So first - you had enough to talk about with a young 24yo girl, don't you think that you would have the same in common with her being smart and 20yo? And second - that did not turn out so well after all anyway?"

I simply stopped caring - I met highly intellectual 19yo girls who were also stunning, but you simply don't care about their intelligence except that they would give you smart and sexy kids. And the likelihood that you would talk much about those subjects with her is very limited.

The only thing that I know is that a fresh girl with a still non-bitter mind and lots of girly energy has 100 times the attraction than a jaded corporate bitter-bitch aged 34.

[Image: 72B.jpg]
I don't give a rat's ass about her ideas on politics. Young women if they are not too insane accept a strong mans' viewpoints over time anyway. Only weak men accept the views of their women.

A woman just as Kona said should listen to you with awe and admiration - that is why they like us to be taller, stronger, have more money than them, be more self-confident than them, be even smarter than them - and yes - they like it when we are older than them and that is why their attraction point is shifting with age while ours stays the same.

Messages In This Thread