rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men who are attracted to 18-year-old girls have "fragile masculinity"

Men who are attracted to 18-year-old girls have "fragile masculinity"

Quote: (09-04-2018 08:34 AM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 07:52 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

But a 2nd hypothesis is the "pink economy". Gays make a lower income than heterosexual people (for varying reasons I don't want to dwell on) and often kicked out by their families (so no parent's money). I imagine there might be a fair amount of gay sugar babying.

Do you have citation for this claim? I have crossed into many high profile people who were gay in my career. And I don't work in fashion or any of those faggot dominated industries.

Also it is known that gay people have more disposable income since they are two working man with no kids etc.
Hence why their parties are so lit, shit load of money to spend in that group of people.

I would tend to agree, although my frame of reference is somewhat limited in the matter despite living in Toronto I would say that the gay men I've known be it at work or otherwise were quite successful and well off financially.

Messages In This Thread