rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men who are attracted to 18-year-old girls have "fragile masculinity"

Men who are attracted to 18-year-old girls have "fragile masculinity"

The bark is way worse than the bite, with this sort of thing.

When I was in my 20s, on some occasions I either showed interest in or actually dated an 18-19 year old, or early 20s when I got to late 20s, I heard a lot of similar BS that the previous guys have said. I just smirked and carried on expressing my "fragile masculinity". Some of my male friends were stupid and let that get to their heads to the point of breaking up with their younger girlfriends.

When I got to my 30s, I dated a couple of much younger girls then met and married my wife who was 10 years younger, and nobody said anything. The older women (30 something i.e "appropriate" age group for me) usually just stared at us with hatred. Some of my male acquaintances' girlfriends and wives (all in their 30s) would try a snide comment here and there, but I've already taught my wife to take great pride in being my younger hotter tighter property, so their jealousy only empowers us.

Don't give any attention to these irrelevant typists, they don't matter in the real world. Younger women also love older men even more now, because guys their age are mostly pussies.

Messages In This Thread