rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Porscheguy’s progress

Porscheguy’s progress

Haven’t updated in a while. A week ago, I got a kidney stone. That was my fault. I did 3 days of semi fasting and keeping calories under 1000. Here’s where I screwed up. I wound up letting myself get dehydrated severely. That along with high protein resulted in a uric acid kidney stone which I think has finally passed. Throughout this, my BP was sky high at 180/120. This is way too dangerous. So I went back on the BP pill.

I started a thread in life that discusses my experience with the stone. But I’ll summarize it here. For something that isn’t life threatening kidney stones are no joke. The pain is real. The stress, discomfort, and everything else is real. So diet and weight loss went on the back burner. My last really intense bout of pain happened on Tuesday night. So last night I got back into some cardio at home. This after I took a huge dump (which I hadn’t passed anything in almost a week) I decided to step on the scale. I was expecting to be back up to 220 or so. I’m at 212. Tomorrow I’ll resume with the trainer.

Messages In This Thread