rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I keep getting LJBF. Is it a shit test or what?

I keep getting LJBF. Is it a shit test or what?

Quote: (10-24-2018 01:40 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

I was kind of disgusted with women a month ago as that was the time I was dealing with a false title IX issue.

So, as an update, turns out she's autistic and has never dated before. Unfortunately this means she's useless for furthering my social circle, too. We did have a nice chat and walk, so not a total waste.

See what I wrote

"I know this would be against most of the advice you got over here .
We need first to define what is beta orbit and how sever it is . In this forum, ppl will always call newbie "oh you were her bet a orbit " "Oh, she is attention whore " Oh do not waste your time "

1-Attention Whore label and beta orbit are being overused . She turned out to not be attention whore

2- Actually, you have higher chance now. This means she did not know to handle your texts because she is inexperienced . She freaked out because she has never done it before .

3- Wrong mind set. You can building the social circle with her . It would be easier to invite another to hang out with you both than with hang out with you only .

"Hey, I and ( the girl name ) going to ... join us "

Messages In This Thread