rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I keep getting LJBF. Is it a shit test or what?

I keep getting LJBF. Is it a shit test or what?

Quote: (10-24-2018 11:18 AM)Professor When Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2018 09:17 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2018 11:55 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

...chatting during mandatory student events for a few hours

One thing I don't often see discussed in relation to young inexperienced guys being thrown into the friendzone is how the young view time. Time is not a precious commodity to the young because the rest of your life feels infinitely vast. While it's true young guys are naive and misguided (I definitely was) you also have to value your own time enough in order to be ruthless enough to get what you want.

Point being that "a few hours" may seem inconsequential to you but feels like a collossal waste to an older man. The older you get the more you'll feel compelled to make shrewder decisions about how you spend your time.

Just remember that any time you spend orbiting a girl who won't put out is time you could have spent elsewhere, not necessarily chasing other girls, but doing something else that's meaningful or adds value.

I'm not saying you're as bad as I was, but I wasted my entire college stay orbiting one chick I wanted to bang. Frankly, I don't recall anything interesting from all those hours hanging out with her. I barely remember anything other than the fact she was addicted to coffee and thought Keanu Reeves was hot in Point Break. The only value that time had was me staring at her and fantacizing about what I wanted to do to her. So it was hardly a friendship, really.

This is a really good point, but that time was wasted for me anyway. I had to be at those events (they even took attendance). I'm not at the point where I want to dedicate that time to night gaming. I tried that a few times and nothing felt like a bigger waste of time than bouncing around bars for hours at a time not getting drunk and talking to random, bitchy women. This is what I have to work with right now.

Quote: (10-24-2018 10:30 AM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

I know this would be against most of the advice you got over here .
We need first to define what is beta orbit and how sever it is . In this forum, will always call newbie "oh you were her bet a orbit " "Oh, she is attention whore " Oh do not waste your time "

Beta orbit is a guy with zero game who hangs around the girl and does her tons of favors hoping you will get laid .
I have female friends and do them favor ( not big ones ), but I know and the know I am not trying to sleep with them .

Yeah, this never happens to me. Sometimes I wish a girl would try to manipulate me this way so I can tell her to fuck off. When I ghost them they don't even bother trying to manipulate me. I am literally invisible to them unless I am under their noses.

1-First let me ask you. Does this girl know you well ? She knows how cool you are,..etc. If not, then give her chance to know you she might change her mind. I said a chance, not a semester !

No, I spent part of an afternoon with her, she freaked out on me so I ghosted her. A month later she texted me an apology. A month after that I asked her out again. The only reason I recognized her number was that she's the only person I know that texts in the form of novels.

2- Do you have a social circle ? If not, she could be the start of your circle

I have no social circle at the college.

3- Male-Female can be friends and acquaintances. You define the the relation boundaries : no favors, no non-stop complaining ,..etc,

I don't know what it's like for other people, but women never solicit me for favors/preferential treatment or to emotional tampon for them. We'll see how it goes this afternoon.

4- Your time . I am sure most of us spent tons of time on social media and non sense stuff. Cut this time down and then you can "waste" time on this chick .

I don't use social media. Other than a facebook page with 8 friends that we use to coordinate D&D games.

See my reply.
1- Next time , a girl texted you out of the blue. Assume attraction push for a date or meet based on the situation . Don't wait a month. Maybe she wants a dick back then , she doesn't want a dick now.

2- My comment about the social media was more like we waste time on tons of stuff anyway . Why don't we waste an hour on a girl

3- I would say have some social presence .

Messages In This Thread