rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I keep getting LJBF. Is it a shit test or what?

I keep getting LJBF. Is it a shit test or what?

Context: She's 23, I'm 28. We're both from the USA. Met her at transfer student orientation, I was fucking around reading my book and she started chatting with me and followed me a bit. Although I didn't think much of it at the time, apparently this is the first time she's not going to be living with her parents. She might be a bit sheltered.

I ended up texting: "this is your chance to see a real live bar"

She blew me off, but it is possibly the funniest rejection I have ever gotten. My buddies and I got some laughs out of it at least. It reads like she's turning down my job application:

"[Professor When], thank you for reaching out to me. I don't think you would get what you're looking for from me. Please ask someone else who might be a better fit. I hope to see you around and keep talking to you!"

Thank you all for the guidance. I'm going to try to plow through the LJBF a little harder in the future, rather than ditching these girls immediately.

Messages In This Thread