rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to escalate during a night out

How to escalate during a night out

Just a few tips:

Have you heard the term "frame" or "frame control"?

It sounds like you are handsome/good looking which should automatically put a buzz in your head that "every girl wants you". Pretend your James Bond. Seriously, fucking do it. Pretend you are James Bond. Each and every girl that you find attractive, go up to them immediately (or within 60 seconds) and start talking. Anything.

If you are ever in a lull in a conversation, get out. Right away. The attitude should be "I'm bored, going to go find another girl or I might come back to this one".

Remember that you are the prize, and the girls are chasing you (indirectly and subversively of course).

Next time you are vibing with a girl, in the back of your mind start trying to get closer and closer to her. As someone else mentioned physical escalation is key as well (maybe you are telling a story and grab her arm to imitate something that happened to you). You should be finding any and every excuse to touch her (obviously within the realm of reason, nothing unnatural).

The trick is to not be a douche about it. My best friends girl once told me that girls find me attractive because I have a smile that says "I know I'm good looking" without me looking like a douche. Try to frame your attitude in that way.

In terms of the close, you never want it to happen after an awkward pause or during a stale part of the conversation (maybe with your good looks you can pull this off but it's more difficult). One thing I try to do is (when I know for sure she wants it). I will simply go for it. Not mash my face into hers, or grab her abruptly like a GI Joe coming home from war. But just as a guy who has finally made the decision of "She passsed, I will reward her now with a kiss", as if it's obvious and expected at that moment in time. I'll even use my hand to pull her hair back while simultaneously grabbing the back/side of her neck to let her know I'm going in for it. This is quick enough for her to have less time to think about it but also enough time for her to prepare for it and not have it be a miss/awkward smooch.

Remember that the game of seducing a girl you just met is rather slow, but always unfolding and progressing. It's like she's unwrapping a chocolate slowly, wondering if she should continue, hoping there is something delicious at the center/end of the unwrapping.

Guys with good looks' biggest mistake is the lack of congruence with their [attempted] confidence in my opinion. So you always have to have the attitude of being a bit aloof, but confident in your actions. Never hesitate, as you risk showing lack of certainty.

Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread