rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to escalate during a night out

How to escalate during a night out

Hey lads, thanks for having me on the forum. I have been doing night game recently and i've been doing decent. But my biggest problems are escalating and closing (kiss/pull). I seem to spark an attraction in girls and keep a good conversation going, and also get plenty of IOI's, but im afraid to escalate and i end up friend zoning myself. It's so bad that two weeks ago when i was flirting with a girl and i took her out on the dance floor, she was grinding on me, but i barely did anything about it. We flirted heavily afterward and we were about to finish the night and leave. She was going home with her girlfriend and i was going home to sleep. I said i want to give her a goodbye kiss. She looked at me funny and said, oh really. That's what i've wanted the whole night dummy, you're so slow.

And it ruins my game that i come off as too much "pussy" i wouldn't say nice guy since i do flirt with sexual intention and lots of teasing, but when it comes to physical escalation i hold so much back. It could be because i don't drink alcohol and i game sober that makes it harder or it's something internal weak about my game, i dont know.

Anyways, something similar happened again last weekend. I am flirting with a girl and she seems so much into me. Im a fool. We ended up just talking outside the club for an hour, vibing so well, but no physical escalation. I thought shit i lost her, after i woke up the next day, because girls lose interest if you dont act up on your words or man up. But we have been chatting more and she really seems interested in me.

Now she's out traveling to the US with her family so we haven't spoken in a week. I met her best friend yesterday, and she said hey i recognize you, you're the guy that my friend likes a lot. She keeps talking about you and says you're such a good guy. I just smile and say thanks. I ask her what else she said about me? She tells me that she thinks im really handsome and she would like to see me more when she's back from the US.

She also tells me this: but she's afraid you're just out for sex and only sex, because she's a good girl and she wants someone good as well, someone that can commit, not a fuckboy.

Now my question to you guys is, what steps do i have to do to get out of this stupid "90% verbal 10% physical" strategy that ruins my chances with girls. She already likes me and i dont want to fuck it up by not escalating and she will lose interest or think im a pussy. I want to escalate and kiss her that night. But what are the steps necessary.

What is good advice you have for my situation? What steps do i have to implement to start giving no fucks and touch girls more and be more physical?

Messages In This Thread