rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is killing my game. Help Please

This is killing my game. Help Please

Quote: (09-02-2018 01:51 PM)Alpone Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The problem is that since I dealt with attention whores in the past and the female attention given to me is relatively new. As a result , I believe each female IOI's as attention seeking

I have a friend who calls this "former fat kid syndrome". A guy gets his life together, learns how to handle women, gets in shape, but his self-doubt still lingers and he dismisses IOIs because in his head, he's still that fat kid.

Next time a girl gives you an IOI, don't dismiss it. Tell yourself, "That girl thinks I'm hot."

Keep doing this until you believe it.

I have had this same issue in the past, and sometimes still do. It does get better to certain degree as you progress through practicing middle game and beyond. But what really makes it better finding emotionally healthy girls you really click with, who have the right attitude, and follow your lead. Look for those girls.

I'm about halfway through Roosh's new book, which is excellent by the way, and deals the deck from this very same viewpoint. Which is what sets our fearless leader apart from the scores of other schmucks selling "have any woman you want in 5 minutes".

Just keep at it, stick to your game basics- be aloof, don't smile too much or open up about anything too personal beyond what your passions may be creatively, professionally, or hobby-wise (provided its not video games or some other vagina dryer), don't compliment women ever for now, and certainly NOT on their looks or appearance.

The warm, friendly, open girls will reveal themselves to you.

Messages In This Thread